How is it possible to be liked by a man, win his love and become the only one and beloved for him? How to become happy and where to find your prince charming? Millions of women have profiles on dating sites, and even more women are potential users of such sites. The problem is in finding a man and inventing methods to be liked by him. How to find exactly your type of men? But it is even more important to find out how high your chances of mutual love are. Here are several simple techniques, which will help you to capture the attention of a man of your dream and start a romantic relationship with him.
1. Attract his attention by asking if he knows where the first performance takes place (name any play fearlessly). If a young man is not a complete ignoramus, he’ll laugh and maybe even invite you to visit a theatre.
2. While standing in a queue for coffee behind him, start thinking aloud what to choose: mocha or cappuccino. Then touch his shoulder and ask: “What do you think I should buy?”
3. Go to a party. There are a lot of decent men wishing to meet a girl at parties. If you need a company, take your female friends with you, but don’t invite friends, who can provide competition.
4. Having made a couple of sips of a milkshake, ask a man if there is some cream on your lips. Lick the cream off a bit longer than it is necessary. When he smiles, say that you adored licking the cream off the holiday cake before the guests had sat down at the table.
5. Ask him: “Your face seems familiar to me. Where could I meet you? Were you in Bangkok or Singapore last September?”
6. Ask him to give you a page with cultural news from his newspaper and find out if he’s heard about some interesting new movies or exhibitions. If he is inspired by this subject, you can invite him to the cinema in the evening.
7. Say that you conduct a poll concerning men’s opinion about the best ways of making acquaintances with guys.
8. If you see a man running out of an office during a lunch-break, ask him an innocent question: “Where can I have a snack here?” you can even go further and ask where he and his colleagues spend their lunch-break.
9. Even if he is in a hurry from work or is late for the meeting, you can stop him by a question: “I’m sorry, could you, please, tell me how I can get to the Latin American dances school in such-and-such a street?” it is better to choose some nearby address.
10. If you like a shop assistant in a book store, you can ask him about some rare book, give him your phone number and ask to call you in case he finds it. At any time of day or night.
11. Take a collection of anecdotes or humorous stories and start laughing softly and invitingly while standing in a queue. When your meet his eyes, say that you are not crazy and it’s just a funny book. Come closer to him to show the funniest fragments.
12. Take a pile of books about massage, Thai food and rock climbing. Stand in a queue at the cash desk and leave books under his care while you are making a call.
13. Pretend to be a fortune-teller: foretell future events by the palms of your friends and then offer him to predict his future, too. Take his hand and say, while gently following the lines of his palm with your finger, that a romantic adventure or meeting, which will change his life, awaits him.
14. Put on a bright T-shirt with your name. So, he won’t have to guess your name.